Electrician Talk banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
39,205 Posts
This is kind of hilarious to me. Slowly I have been moved from corded tools to battery only ones. You all were way ahead of me, but then again I had foresight to buy lots of Milwaukee power tools back in the day and they refuse to die out.

I wanna see pictures of MTW and Hackworks running around the jobs with a corded cordless drill attachment on their drills while the batteries are recharging......... that would make my day. :biggrin:
Don't say me, I would never buy that adapter crap. All you need is a second battery (or sometimes third in rare cases) to use while the first one is charging.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know it doesn't exist, but should it? I'm talking about an adapter/power supply that you would plug into the battery terminals that has a 120 volt power cord, so you could use your tools in plug-in mode if you ever wanted to.

If Milwaukee came out with this, would you buy it?
This very idea has brought me here to this page. Who doesn't like more options? I'm mainly interested in having this option for the bigger tools such as the new Milwaukee Table saw.

·
Beam Me Up Scotty
Elechicken
2,617 Posts
This very idea has brought me here to this page. Who doesn't like more options? I'm mainly interested in having this option for the bigger tools such as the new Milwaukee Table saw.
1) this site is for electricians only. You can use your tablesaw all you want but an electrician has no use for one, unless, of course, they wanted to rip someone off... get it? Rip?

2) just be a good contractor and buy a second table saw. One battery powered and 1 240 volt powered for the shop. Problem solved. No 240 in your shop? Better call an electrician

41 - 45 of 45 Posts