Electrician Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Coredrilling Superstar
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. 3rd year registered MA apprentice. Thought I'd stop by and say hi. I mostly do commercial and hospital work. I'm currently working at a VZW cell tower.

·
Coaster Sparky
1,952 Posts
Wayne J... Griffin? I almost took a job with Griffin. Said no last minute.

Anyways, Welcome to the site.

·
Coaster Sparky
1,952 Posts
I have heard Wayne is hiring.
I'm up for my license in about 3 months and there's a likley chance that I'll be let go unless we pick up more work in the coming months, so that's some handy info to know about there Bob.

·
Coredrilling Superstar
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Negative.

I entertained the idea of going to Griffin a few years ago when I had a particularly rough week with my current employer. I still have the voicemail they left asking me to come in for an interview. Just as a reminder.

We're all gonna end up with blue hardhats someday. Wayne J. just got a few of our best people.

·
Coaster Sparky
1,952 Posts
Negative.

I entertained the idea of going to Griffin a few years ago when I had a particularly rough week with my current employer. I still have the voicemail they left asking me to come in for an interview. Just as a reminder.

We're all gonna end up with blue hardhats someday. Wayne J. just got a few of our best people.
You and I both. Except I didn't keep the voicemail. My hardhats already blue so it wouldn't be much of a change. I know quite a few people who work and have worked for WJG, and work with a couple of them.

So what part of the state are you out of? *edit* Just saw you put down South Coast as your local.

·
Registered
12,412 Posts
Because people are always quitting? When I hear that a company is "always hiring" it rings alarm bells.
I never thought of it that way. I agree with you. A company may not be growing but just trying to re fill their ranks due to personnel churning due to mistreatment and so forth.

·
Banned
16,095 Posts
I never thought of it that way. I agree with you. A company may not be growing but just trying to re fill their ranks due to personnel churning due to mistreatment and so forth.
Especially since this particular company in question is known for being tough on its employees.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts