Electrician Talk banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8,054 Posts
Even though it's instinctual to most of us I try not to set up shop against a wall no matter what the work is. When I did big commercial jobs I'd try to pick an entire room and claim it for as long as I could. Now I just palletize everything and take it where I need it

·
Senile Member
I make all the electrons line up for their Flu shots
35,315 Posts
Ditto on the passload and miter saw. That is exactly what I do except I just make my cuts at floor level instead of setting up a cutting table.

On commercial jobs I used to take over the walk-in freezer or fridges soon as they got assembled, cause I could usually put a padlock on the door.

·
Senile Member
35,315 Posts
I merely exude an aura of presence on my entry into any job, granting me my 'space'....;):whistling2::laughing:~CS~
You mean everybody just leaves and goes elsewhere whenever you show up?

·
Senile Member
35,315 Posts
With a passload you can super secure a fixture backing that looks like you cut it with a potato.

·
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BababooeyHTJ said:
Seems like a lot of cordless tools for a residential rough in. I don't really use much. The passlode seems great though. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
not really for 3 guys. I may or may not use it all, but the stuff is in the bags, so it gets packed in.

·
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
zac said:
Well then you need to organize the troops and have a parade!
nice. How does the rotary hammer hold up? I just had to replace my 1-1/2" with the new 1-9/16", and I was tempted to get the cordless, but was just leery about how tough it would be.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.