Electrician Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello All! I'm new to the site. The site was recommended to me by a fellow electrician on another website. I'm looking for a business partner. Hopefully i'm posting this in the right place. If not, please let me know. See below.

I'm a Texas licensed Master Electrician, and i'm looking to partner up with someone who needs a master of record in order to legally run a contracting business. I'm in the Houston/Galveston area. I'm open to working with any of the trades that are interested in being able to do electrical work. If you are interested, or know someone who might be, please feel free to contact me.

Please contact poster via PM. Pete

·
Estwing magic
27,575 Posts
Hello All! I'm new to the site. The site was recommended to me by a fellow electrician on another website. I'm looking for a business partner. Hopefully i'm posting this in the right place. If not, please let me know. See below.

I'm a Texas licensed Master Electrician, and i'm looking to partner up with someone who needs a master of record in order to legally run a contracting business. I'm in the Houston/Galveston area. I'm open to working with any of the trades that are interested in being able to do electrical work. If you are interested, or know someone who might be, please feel free to contact me.
You should use the Private Messaging feature of this site rather than giving out your private email address.

·
Registered
3 Posts

Please contact poster via PM. Pete
If you're still looking I need a master in northern Colorado. Happy to discuss further!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts