Electrician Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever consider solar? Publicly traded and well managed residential solar installation company looking for ME in several counties who are willing to become an employee/officer. Will consider someone with management experience for new branch in Long Island. :thumbup:

We work hard and have fun while saving the planet! :jester:

PM me for more information or email [email protected].

·
Registered
836 Posts
Ever consider solar? Publicly traded and well managed residential solar installation company looking for ME in several counties who are willing to become an employee/officer. Will consider someone with management experience for new branch in Long Island. :thumbup:

PM....

Do you have Tan Lines while saving the planet and having Fun .

Don

·
Ditch Digging Dummy
1,860 Posts

PM me for more information or email [email protected].
Spam? Not too sure. Why don't you just post a job opening on indeed or something?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.