Electrician Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
You already put a buried 90 car flex connector in drywall. Doesn't seem like the code is a reference book for you.

·
Questioner of Authority
880 Posts
Max bend radius or minimum bend radius? Or are you asking how many degrees you could put in 10"? Does this ever get old for you? You need a new character.

·
Registered
10,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Max bend radius or minimum bend radius? Or are you asking how many degrees you could put in 10"? Does this ever get old for you? You need a new character.
I never said 10". Just a short piece. I'll rephrase, if you bend a conduit more than it's supposed to be bent and you deform it slightly is that ok? So, say your 3/4" is bent so much that it looses partial volume?

·
Questioner of Authority
880 Posts
Now if the boxes are 10" apart, well you could pipe all the way around the room if you really wanted to. You could have boxes 10" apart and a full 360 in the pipe between them.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Not sure why you ever ask anyone anything. You do it the Cletus way. The right way, the wrong way, and the Cletus way. You try to get people upset on the forum by posting it your way.:001_huh:

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
39,118 Posts
I wonder if there is sufficient CSA in 3/4" pipe for GFCIs.:laughing:

·
Registered
742 Posts
Cletis said:
What's the maximum bend radius on a 3/4" conduit in a 10 inch radius per nec you could make on say a piece of emt or pvc ? 90 degrees, 110 degrees, 180 degrees ??
this is what you said. It makes no sense and is not worthy of an intelligent answer. I have always told my apprentices that there is no such thing as a stupid question. I have been proven wrong.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts