Electrician Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CLOSED MY ELECTRICAL CONTRACTING BUSINESS & NO LONGER NEED THIS BARELY USED TOOL ~
GET THIS LIKE NEW WIRE PULLER FOR APPROXIMATELY 1/2 THE PRICE OF A NEW ONE!
One person, 2 minute setup and operate
Quickly adapts from underground to overhead pulls
Equipped with lightweight Delrin® rollers mounted on sealed bearings for reduced pulling friction
Able to pull up to 8 ft. of wire out of the conduit
Lightweight (51 lbs)
8 Conduit adapters, sizes 1" through 4" (total weight 5 lbs)
Puller Cart with tool bag (total weight 35 lbs)
Milwaukee Super Hawg™ (INCLUDED): 1/2" Super Hawg™ two speed drill,
CALL or TEXT STEVE AT (305) 972-5922 - Only $1,500 (plus shipping - or can be picked up in South FL)

·
Scotchkote Installer
30,669 Posts
Best I can do is $500, Today, in Hundred dollar bills. I have to buy a rope, paint over another contractors name, and it will sit on the shelf until a job comes up.
OK... Chumlee...:rolleyes::rolleyes::laughing:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Best I can do is $500, Today, in Hundred dollar bills. I have to buy a rope, paint over another contractors name, and it will sit on the shelf until a job comes up.
Jrannis, Thanks for the reply. If you are looking for a great deal we can negotiate. Unfortunately, the offer that you made is too low sell at .....but.... it can be a negotiating starting point. Give me a call if you want to discuss further.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Steve,

Based upon the low ball offers, I'd head to e-bay.

Come on guys, he including his super hawg as well for the $1500.

I have an ealier version of his puller. They are very nice. But if you are a residential-only or not a contractor, I'd understand why you'd see no value.

It doesn't have the pulling power of the big greenlee tuggers, but for most of the pulls it does work great. The fact that it will mount into your truck's hitch makes it great for long drive-way pulls at factories and shopping malls for the site lighting.

·
Registered
102 Posts
No ill wind ment. I do wish the best for you.

Remember that LUCK is short for:
Laboring
Under
Correct
Knowledge
(Got that from Joe Polish of I Love Marketing)

May I suggest you consider Napoleon Hill's work called "The Law of Success" rather than "Think and Grow Rich". A couple of folks have uploaded the audio version of this book onto YouTube. It's long - about a dozen, dozen and a half CD's for almost 20 hours. But it is worth the investment of your time.

·
Registered
539 Posts
No ill wind ment. I do wish the best for you.

Remember that LUCK is short for:
Laboring
Under
Correct
Knowledge
(Got that from Joe Polish of I Love Marketing)

May I suggest you consider Napoleon Hill's work called "The Law of Success" rather than "Think and Grow Rich". A couple of folks have uploaded the audio version of this book onto YouTube. It's long - about a dozen, dozen and a half CD's for almost 20 hours. But it is worth the investment of your time.
Why are you psychoanalyzing me?

I just said I wish I had the money. Geez

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.