Electrician Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI EVERYONE.I HAVE LOTS OF QUESTION TO ASK FROM ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS AS WELL AS EMPLOYER OF ELECTRICAL COMPANIES OVER HERE.I HOPE I WILL SURELY GET HELP FROM MY RESPECTED SENIORS.
I m harpreet singh from india.I have worked as an electrical engineer in punjab electrical works.(electrical equipment manufacturing firm).I have done bachelors in electrical and electronics engineering.I want to explore my skills and potential in canada because the future in this field is brgiht in canada.The company I worked for manufacture the electric motors,transformers and generators..I am preparing myself for the red seal examination from last few months.After arriving i will go through the exam.Can u please tell me what are chances of getting job in same occupation in canada in my case?

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts
HI EVERYONE.I HAVE LOTS OF QUESTION TO ASK FROM ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS AS WELL AS EMPLOYER OF ELECTRICAL COMPANIES OVER HERE.I HOPE I WILL SURELY GET HELP FROM MY RESPECTED SENIORS.
I m harpreet singh from india.I have worked as an electrical engineer in punjab electrical works.(electrical equipment manufacturing firm).I have done bachelors in electrical and electronics engineering.I want to explore my skills and potential in canada because the future in this field is brgiht in canada.The company I worked for manufacture the electric motors,transformers and generators..I am preparing myself for the red seal examination from last few months.After arriving i will go through the exam.Can u please tell me what are chances of getting job in same occupation in canada in my case?
Welcome to ET:thumbsup:

·
Registered
480 Posts
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/trades/apply-who.asp

Might give you some info.

But you may want to look into applying to companies an an electrical tech or engineer.

I'm no expert, but as I understand it, for an electrician you have to have an employer of one year sign off on your skill set, then you can write an equivalency exam, then if you pass you can write your C of Q.

Getting into the electrician trade is much harder than what our government says.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts