Electrician Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here have any experience with this apprenticeship? I was looking into applying for their apprenticeship program and needed some more information from others who have or are currently in the apprenticehsip program.

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts
Does anyone here have any experience with this apprenticeship? I was looking into applying for their apprenticeship program and needed some more information from others who have or are currently in the apprenticehsip program.
Is that the Union in your state?

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I don't really know anything about the Independent Electrical Contractors (IEC), but their website says "IEC's programs are recognized by the U.S. Department of Labor and State Apprenticeship Councils across the country" which is good, and can be critical when it comes to meeting journeyman licensing requirements in some states.

Are you a man or a woman?
:001_huh: What's that got to do with anything?

Reactions: faye60133
1 - 6 of 6 Posts