Electrician Talk banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
If you take a look at the pics of my blue backpack you will see I don't carry a sledge hammer or crowbars in the pack, the laptop is in a separate padded panel in the front.

Different thinking yes, over thinking on your part....yes!

The pack is made to have a laptop and tools as are many other brands specifically made for the aforementioned design.
And I have tried several of them,thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Gold Pliers Champion
2,651 Posts
I am just not going to carry a computer with my tools.

Fragile and not fragile and I try not to mix.

Not that complicated to comprehend either just different than you.

I think it's just a matter of what type of work we do.

There are a lot of different types of electricians here. One day I'm in a bucket truck over a busy intersection , and another I'm programming Motorola radio communications equipment.
Yet I have't picked up a drywall saw or been in someone else's attic in over 15 years now, but I did that for many years.

It's all good, we all work hard, and we all learn a little from each other.

·
Registered
Arsholeprentice
7,334 Posts

There are a lot of different types of electricians here. One day I'm in a bucket truck over a busy intersection , and another I'm programming Motorola radio communications equipment.
Yet I have't picked up a drywall saw or been in someone else's attic in over 15 years now, but I did that for many years.

Let me know if your feeling froggy and want to hop in an attic this summer. I’ll watch the weather for a 110 degree day!

·
Registered
44 Posts

So true!
I am mainly doing residential right now and its no big deal to go in and out for tools usually no matter how huge the property ........almost.

But regardless it is my plan to keep computers and tools in their own bags,except for Toughbooks at least.

And if you miss attic work just let me know too!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts