Electrician Talk banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
NO high voltage here
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I told you guys it would be out!

http://www.milwaukeetool.com/power-tools/cordless/2792-20?mtcCampaign=25166&mtcEmail=589880378

The Milwaukee® M18™ Jobsite Radio/Charger is the first charging radio to bring the power of Bluetooth® to the jobsite, while delivering the industry's best reception and sound. The most advanced radio of its kind, the M18™ Jobsite Radio/Charger features a Bluetooth® receiver so you can stream rich, full sound wirelessly from over 100 feet away. Its unique battery charger allows you to charge any M18™ battery without sacrificing reception or sound quality. For added versatility, a high-power USB port allows you to charge most portable electronic devices over 50% faster than any competitor. The M18™ Radio/Charger's lightweight, high-strength design includes a reinforced roll cage for protection from weather and abusive jobsite conditions. The radio/charger also offers the industry's largest on-board, weather-sealed storage compartment to protect your small belongings and smart phones. A 16" auxiliary input cord and 2 AAA batteries are included.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
F that. I already got suckered into buying two of their radios one of which is pretty decent, the other a piece of garbage.
I bought the first generation radio thinking it charged batteries.:censored:

Reactions: HARRY304E

·
Thumper
714 Posts
I hope they come out with an m12 that will do the same
Seconded, or even better a combo M12 & M18.

If a M12 came out I might wait for the combo version update. Splicing in a M12 to the M18 version would make me sad since the finish looks so nice on the new M18 one.

·
NO high voltage here
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I love my m12. I have thrown it, left it out in the rain, and really beat the **** out of it...

2 years, and still going strong!

·
Thumper
714 Posts
How many threads do we need for this beast? I count three so far... everybody seems to be finding it sparky-lishus!

·
Registered
194 Posts
So....does it run off of just the batteries, as well as charge when plugged in? Doesn't say. Knowing Milwaukee I would say no. Seems they don't want us to have cake and eat it too.

·
Banned
7,221 Posts
That's why they're releasing an M18 radio/charger for 2014.. so that in 2015 they can get more money out of guy's pockets when they release the M12/M18 radio/charger.

Hold out if you can!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts