Electrician Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Data Tech/Apprentice.
9,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Piping out the forms right now ****ty sunny/rainy day.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
chewy said:
Piping out the forms right now ****ty sunny/rainy day.
. I'm assuming all boxes are installed in a factory where the wall sections are poured , then you connect or extend them as the sections go in ? I've never been on one of these precast " tilt up " jobs , but they're big around here when it comes to very large warehouses . Looks like fun except for the rain !

·
Data Tech/Apprentice.
9,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
. I'm assuming all boxes are installed in a factory where the wall sections are poured , then you connect or extend them as the sections go in ? I've never been on one of these precast " tilt up " jobs , but they're big around here when it comes to very large warehouses . Looks like fun except for the rain !
Nah this is hardies cement board with steel rondo webbing, we just pipe before they pour concrete down the middle.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
chewy said:
Nah this is hardies cement board with steel rondo webbing, we just pipe before they pour concrete down the middle.
. Oh , those are forms , I thought they were precast walls , lol ? Hard to tell from the pictures . So it's a poured in place job . I was referring to concrete wall sections that are prefab bed off site and tilted up into place when on the job . Sometimes the electrical boxes are installed in the pour , other times everything is run surface , or they fir the concrete walls out .

·
Registered
14,460 Posts
chewy said:
He never did that and he will never do that again.
Cause he fell, broke his spine, face and got impaled by a random price of rebar? :lol: :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts