Electrician Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name's Sean, I'm an A, B & C-10 contractor (Engineering, GC & EC) and certified journeyman electrician (as required by the new CA laws). Been at it for over 30 years and every day I learn sump'n new (these forums make that process a lot easier and a heckuva lot more fun). I see a few familiar "faces' and some new ones, too. Lookin forward to learning from you all and hopefully havin' a thing or 2 to offer from time to time. Background is mostly commercial, some new residential, currently res & Lt. comm. upgrade, retrofit & service. We're just starting to use IR camera tech and I gotta say, that's some fun stuff. See ya all on the board. FYI, Admin & Mod ('mornin' Marc), I was pointed here by an email from ContractorTalk.

·
Premium Member
20,984 Posts
Welcome lbwireman :thumbsup:

That IR stuff is pretty cool. What IR camera did you guys end up getting? Don't suppose you can post a picture or two of something you've "captured" on the IR camera, can you? That might make for interesting discussion. That is a powerful tool for the service electrician and the troubleman.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts