Electrician Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a little mad because I lost my multi tool. Apparently the pouch slipped from my belt when I was shopping tonight. I've loved every craftsman one I've owned when comparing price to quality. Priced at $29.99 with a pouch, it's always been a great tool but I'm considering other options and would like to know what you all like. My price limit is $45 though and prefer to have a pouch as well.

This is the one I lost: http://m.sears.com/index-g.html#/details/guest/00935721000P?source=online

·
Data Tech/Apprentice.
9,013 Posts
Leatherman wave is $57 on Amazon and comes with a pouch. I carry mine with the pocket clip accessory.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Gerber diesel about 60 w/ pouch. Gerber has it's tools swing in leaving smooth metal against your hand whereas the others swing out leaving ridges

·
Registered
821 Posts
Monkeyboy said:
Gerber diesel about 60 w/ pouch. Gerber has it's tools swing in leaving smooth metal against your hand whereas the others swing out leaving ridges
a bit uncomfortable when squeezing really hard

·
Registered
42 Posts
You can get a Leatherman sidekick or wingman from home cheapo for around 30. They don't come with a case but they have belt clips

·
Data Tech/Apprentice.
9,013 Posts
You can get a Leatherman sidekick or wingman from home cheapo for around 30. They don't come with a case but they have belt clips
They have half serrated knives, I find that so annoying so many well priced knives and tools and they go an serrate half of them.

·
Registered
42 Posts
They have half serrated knives, I find that so annoying so many well priced knives and tools and they go an serrate half of them.
The sidekick doesn't have any serrations on the main blade it has a smaller blade inside the tool that is fully serrated

·
Registered
31 Posts
IMO the victorinox swisstool spirit x is the best all around, best quality tool out there. Play with one next to a leatherman or any other brand and you will see what I mean

1 - 14 of 14 Posts