Electrician Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’ve just recently acquired a new project that I have been indecisive with a budget amount for. I’ve called around only to strike out everytime with even getting a ball park idea of what the costs of labor will be not including material .. I keep coming up with 15-20k but a couple sales associates with were less than 2k through sites like Angie’s list … please help me I’m bout out of time and a lot on the line!! Thank you so much for even your time reading my cry for help, lol!!

details

Indianapolis, Indiana
Reopening local grocery store
Business has original equipment but unfortunately a dormant period led to the wiring being stolen and leaving empty conduit that’s hacked in spots but mainly salvageable. So I need to run 12 and 10 gauge wire 60 to 100ft. for 8-10 coolers that are 25 ft in length. , 2 walk in coolers, 4 deli style coolers, 4 open air coolers, and cant forget the little must haves that are overlooked with a job of this size but add up quickly..examples; garbage disposal, a few lights, etc.)

·
Electrical Contractor
5,564 Posts
Call 3 electrical contractors in your city and get some estimates. Find some medium sized shops, preferably close to the work site
I can tell you right now, you dont get very much for 2k.
Your 15-20k is probably closer to the cost

·
Administrator
Retired EC
24,436 Posts
I assume you are an electrical contractor but there is no way we can price a job like that for you. Sorry you will have to go it alone. I am closing this thread.

Reactions: Majewski
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.