Electrician Talk banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
8,009 Posts
I know what you're asking yourself and the answer is yes. I have a nick name for my penis. Its called the Octagon, but I also nick named my testes - my left one is James Westfall and my right one is Doctor Kenneth Noisewater. You ladies play your cards right you just might get to meet the whole gang.

· Large Male Member
86 Posts
I know what you're asking yourself and the answer is yes. I have a nick name for my penis. Its called the Octagon, but I also nick named my testes - my left one is James Westfall and my right one is Doctor Kenneth Noisewater. You ladies play your cards right you just might get to meet the whole gang.

Puts my previous post in a whole new light, huh.

· IBEW L.U. 1852
5,250 Posts
The only comapny tool that has ever been named is the 1-1/4" hand bender. We call her Big Bertha......or the widow maker.:laughing:

· Cool Kid
633 Posts
On this job site, our 1" bender is called One-ie. The 3/4 box offset maker is called Shunk! and the 1/2" box offset maker is called Baby Shunk! while the stud punch is called the Stud Shunk!. Not very original, I'll admit.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.