Electrician Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone do this? My strippers are named cinnamon or fantasia or krista, depending on the day. Allen is pretty standard. I have some large wire cutters I call cyndi.

·
Registered
4,180 Posts
The only thing in my company that has a nickname is my 14' double step ladder.

We call her Bertha.

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
I know what you're asking yourself and the answer is yes. I have a nick name for my penis. Its called the Octagon, but I also nick named my testes - my left one is James Westfall and my right one is Doctor Kenneth Noisewater. You ladies play your cards right you just might get to meet the whole gang.

·
Large Male Member
86 Posts
I know what you're asking yourself and the answer is yes. I have a nick name for my penis. Its called the Octagon, but I also nick named my testes - my left one is James Westfall and my right one is Doctor Kenneth Noisewater. You ladies play your cards right you just might get to meet the whole gang.

Puts my previous post in a whole new light, huh.

·
Registered
17 Posts
If my gf, found out i was talking to "Cinnamon" or "Fantasia" when i was supposed to be at work....I'd be in trouble!

·
IBEW L.U. 1852
5,261 Posts
The only comapny tool that has ever been named is the 1-1/4" hand bender. We call her Big Bertha......or the widow maker.:laughing:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Another crew leader has a 20lb sledge I call Wally. I have just the head of a 10lb I call the man maker.

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Rollie73 said:
The only comapny tool that has ever been named is the 1-1/4" hand bender. We call her Big Bertha......or the widow maker.:laughing:
the widow maker was always a 16' a-frame that sways 9' each direction.

·
Cool Kid
626 Posts
On this job site, our 1" bender is called One-ie. The 3/4 box offset maker is called Shunk! and the 1/2" box offset maker is called Baby Shunk! while the stud punch is called the Stud Shunk!. Not very original, I'll admit.

·
Registered
12,412 Posts
Anyone do this? My strippers are named cinnamon or fantasia or krista, depending on the day. Allen is pretty standard. I have some large wire cutters I call cyndi.
I think that I have been to few of those places in the past; I liked Krista...and Cinnamon, but stayed away from Allen. Did you see those balls?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts