Electrician Talk banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a Tennessee Journeyman Electrician to run some jobs up there. Must have a card. We dont hire leads without licenses, before anybody asks. We will be looking for a few apprentices local to Nashville as well. We want permenant guys. Not people just looking for the next turn. Our company does travel, but not always necessary. Dont ask what does it pay, because it depends on experience. After talking we will determine that. Hit me up.

·
Registered
6,459 Posts
Looking for a Tennessee Journeyman Electrician to run some jobs up there. Must have a card. We dont hire leads without licenses, before anybody asks. We will be looking for a few apprentices local to Nashville as well. We want permenant guys. Not people just looking for the next turn. Our company does travel, but not always necessary. Dont ask what does it pay, because it depends on experience. After talking we will determine that. Hit me up.
Is this job for Stones River?

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
Looking for a Tennessee Journeyman Electrician to run some jobs up there. Must have a card. We dont hire leads without licenses, before anybody asks….

… Dont ask what does it pay, because it depends on experience.
OK you’re hiring lead men, is this a general foreman/super position? If an applicant has a card and say, 6 years experience with that card in a supervisory role, what’s the pay range?

Reactions: emtnut and MikeFL

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK you’re hiring lead men, is this a general foreman/super position? If an applicant has a card and say, 6 years experience with that card in a supervisory role, what’s the pay range?
32 to 36 DOE.. I guess I should say dependant on ability. Experience does t always stick. If you know what I mean.

·
Registered
Arsholeprentice
7,490 Posts
Really try to put yourself in the applicants shoes...

DOE or whatever, that tells me as an applicant this guy is cheap and gonna low ball me with a crap ass offer. (That doesn't mean you are, or that you will, but that is and will be the perception).

A good advertisement that works will very clearly define the benefits, and provide at least a pay range. If there is no pay range, that sends a mental red flag to applicants (Check on studies done, Indeed has the data you can comb through).

In fact some states/cities are pushing legislation to require job advertisements to show pay scales/ranges for hourly and salary employees.

Reactions: LGLS

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
32 to 36 DOE.. I guess I should say dependant on ability. Experience does t always stick. If you know what I mean.
I do, TY.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
so not even a range ?
maybe lowest to highest ?
ya gotta give a guy a reason to try
I did give a range.
Really try to put yourself in the applicants shoes...

DOE or whatever, that tells me as an applicant this guy is cheap and gonna low ball me with a crap ass offer. (That doesn't mean you are, or that you will, but that is and will be the perception).

A good advertisement that works will very clearly define the benefits, and provide at least a pay range. If there is no pay range, that sends a mental red flag to applicants (Check on studies done, Indeed has the data you can comb through).

In fact some states/cities are pushing legislation to require job advertisements to show pay scales/ranges for hourly and salary employees.
All it takes is not being to lazy to contact us, to find out what the deal is. Eveyone that works with me likes working with me. Im comfortable in how I treat my co workers. Thats how I view them, as co workers. And they respect me for that. AND, I respect them for what they bring to the table. Thats all the info a man that is secute in his skill set needs to know to spur him to contact me. Otherwise, they are not the one for us.

Lots of people on here always cryin! Lol. Go to work, put your danged phone away. Go make your company some money, so they can ontinue to pay you! Lol. Not talkin about you, but the ones that do

1 - 20 of 28 Posts