Electrician Talk banner

NEARLY Qaulified!!

1K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Jhellwig 
#1 ·
Okay guys, I've just finished my 3/4 years apprenticeship, finished my nvq work all I'm waiting for is my AM2... The problem is I really want to start getting bits and bobs of work in for myself but I've been led to believe it's a bad move??? Opinions? Thanks in advance...

Sent from my iPhone using electriciantalk.com

#6 ·
Just because you may have the knowledge, you are still not licensed. I don't know where you hail from but here, if caught working without license can bring you a lot of grief if you get caught.
Here the apprenticeship is 5 years. That is about the length of time when you realize that you just can't know everything. The real learning is only just beginning.

#7 ·
I'm always open to opinions ... I no for sure I don't no everything I'm still learning everyday as I guess we all are. I'm from the uk, the course is 4 years here but completed it in 3 and a half ... I suppose I just can't wait to get stuck in and achieve something for myself

Sent from my iPhone using electriciantalk.com

#12 ·
my nvq :blink:

my AM2:blink:

my 3/4 years apprenticeship:blink:

scottyT:

Please spell out all words and put them in the proper order, posting from an iPhone is no excuse for writing in text message form.

Also I'm not sure how you joined the forum without filling out 'the about me section' which asks you your location, you're asking this question as if the entire world has the same rules that prevail where you live.

Welcome aboard....:thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.