Electrician Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Electrical Contractor
5,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an opportunity for someone in BC.
We did a Hydrogen Generating unit for environment Canada.
Same system is going in up at Fort Nelson. Apparently, no one up there wants to bid the thing.
What I need, is anyone from BC willing to do a joint venture and their portion would be the permit.
PM me if interested

·
Electrical Contractor
5,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I challenged the FSR exam with my Alberta Masters. Can you do the same?
I don't know.
I would doubt that a contractors license from Winnipeg, would have any weight outside of here. Now if Manitoba had a province wide 'masters' or such, then possibly.
And since BC is not next door, as it is for you, waste of time for me. Easier to do a joint venture with proper remuneration. Pay the license holder good coin, so he can spend the time to help make sure you understand the nuances of the bylaws, come to the site a few times, to satisfy his concerns about quality , and make a very healthy profit with little risk.

Most of these locations are remote, so the competition is very narrow. Being Class 1 Zones 1 and 2, scares most local contractors off.

This is a situation, where we've done one before, made good money, helped in fine tuning the design for future units ( 35 ) and can make even better money on repeat installations.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.