Electrician Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a master electrician in Kansas. I passed the Experior test back in either 2000 or 2001, and since then I've misplaced the letter with my score on it. All this time I've been licensed in three or four cities, all the while only having to have another license with my score on it for a jurisdiction to refer to in order to give me a license. Now I've tried to get licensed in Lawrence and this won't work for them--they need actual test results. I'm sure some of you out there probably see it as a no brainer for them to want this.
I know that Experior doesn't exist anymore, it's Prometric now. Does anybody have any advice?

·
animal lover /rat bastard
13,547 Posts
take all your important documents, scan them into your computer. buy Private Disk from Dekart. create a 2Gig encrypted drive on your computer with a serious password. store all your vital info there, and keep the disk closed unless you are using it. copy it to a couple of sandisks regularly, and keep one in your home safe, and one somewhere else. backup regularly. pieces of paper are so vulnerable.

·
fertilizer distrubuter
1,250 Posts
take all your important documents, scan them into your computer. buy Private Disk from Dekart. create a 2Gig encrypted drive on your computer with a serious password. store all your vital info there, and keep the disk closed unless you are using it. copy it to a couple of sandisks regularly, and keep one in your home safe, and one somewhere else. backup regularly. pieces of paper are so vulnerable.
Your forgot to rotate out your SanDisk every 30 days with new ones to avoid ssd failure.

Most important step is to write your password for your 24 character encryption key on a piece of paper.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was just wondering if you were able to track your results down, as I am having a similar issue. I contacted Prometrics, and after a ton a phone calls, I might have gotten an answer. On the site, www.prometrics.com/construction, click on the 2015 schedule and registration. There is an option to get past test results (for a fee of course). I just filled that out and faxed it. So, we'll see.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts