Electrician Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for the ideal wire nut twister drill adaptor or one like it in Canada, I see only ideal and dottie seem to make them and it's only sold online. Does anyone know where I can obtain one, do they make doing plugs that much faster actually?

·
Banned
7,221 Posts
What are big brown trucks, UPS?

I think I've gotten a couple of those in boxes or bags of marrettes.. never bothered to try it out. You gotta do aaaaaaaaalot of twisting, one after the other to make that worthwhile.

I did have the Ideal #2 robertson screwdriver that had the nut twister in the handle and I love that thing.. used it all the time.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm sure they have a few nice large electrical supply houses in VAN. BC,
did you call around?

You afraid of the big brown trucks ? :)

Welcome to the Forum...
Not afraid of the big brown trucks, just the big brown stain they leave on their shipping charges. It's more to ship than the tool. Anyone know what one is the most durable and fits the most wire nut sizes?

·
PPE Saves Fingers
291 Posts
Free one in the 1000 tub of marrettes, Westburne has the ideal one listed on the website so probably can be ordered in locally, and apparently rack-a-tiers makes one that can be gotten through westburne as well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.