Electrician Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Anyone have any clue who makes/made this post light? It is roughly 18-inches accross the lantern and 42-inches from top to base, so I assume it is a commercial unit.

I have seen them around town, in southeast pennsylvania but can not figure out who made this or if it is still manufactured. It is copper and glass.

Thanks for any help

Attachments

·
Registered
Scada Supervisor
3,134 Posts
Hi all

Anyone have any clue who makes/made this post light? It is roughly 18-inches accross the lantern and 42-inches from top to base, so I assume it is a commercial unit.

I have seen them around town, in southeast pennsylvania but can not figure out who made this or if it is still manufactured. It is copper and glass.

Thanks for any help
Good luck, it is more than likely out of production. I did a google image search of a copy of your image and google found your image in 1.23 seconds not bad. But it did not find another one like it, close but not the same.

·
I like ceiling fans & EMT
Former commercial, occasional (small) residential
786 Posts
It looks old enough that the web boards and Facebook groups for vintage light/lamp collectors might be able to help you.

·
Registered
Power distribution and controls
546 Posts
Lightning companies are worse than the auto industry. Changing this or that. You might try posting on one of the services as a "wanted" item.
Good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts