Currently finished a practical exam as part of my apprenticeship,
it Consisted of motor control and three phase supply, i've been told i have failed because i supplied my 3 phase motor with 1.5mm sq cable from my overload contact which is set to trip @ 2Amps, is there a fire hazard here? this was the reason i was given,
ps. my overload is supplied in 2.5mm sq cable from a 3 phase 20A mcb in my motor control panel
A forum community dedicated to professional electricians, contractors, and apprentices for residential and commercial work. Come join the discussion about trade knowledge, tools, certifications, wiring, builds, scales, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!