Electrician Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had an old friend call me today asking about how to wire up a 2g11 bulb from the old style with the different sized pins then the new ones. He said that he ordered a new bulb for it but the pins were a different size and he found out they had stopped making the old style. He ordered a new socket but there are extra wires with it. Tried doing a quick search on google with no success. Figured I'd call in the big guns and see if any of this sounds familiar. :thumbsup:

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts
Had an old friend call me today asking about how to wire up a 2g11 bulb from the old style with the different sized pins then the new ones. He said that he ordered a new bulb for it but the pins were a different size and he found out they had stopped making the old style. He ordered a new socket but there are extra wires with it. Tried doing a quick search on google with no success. Figured I'd call in the big guns and see if any of this sounds familiar. :thumbsup:
Can he get the same type of fixture, then just change it.

Also A picture of the socket would help..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.