Electrician Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the site, New to the trade, not so new to the industry.
I'm a 45 year old apprentice electrician, looking for a new start in the construction industry.
I've put in most of my years in the construction end of residential construction and renovation.
I hail from NWO (Ontario) I've put a few years here and there under my belt in BC and AB, and now I have transplanted into Newfoundland
I decided I needed to step up my game because General everything doesn't cut it anymore.

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
New to the site, New to the trade, not so new to the industry.
I'm a 45 year old apprentice electrician, looking for a new start in the construction industry.
I've put in most of my years in the construction end of residential construction and renovation.
I hail from NWO (Ontario) I've put a few years here and there under my belt in BC and AB, and now I have transplanted into Newfoundland
I decided I needed to step up my game because General everything doesn't cut it anymore.
Welcome aboard,hope you dont get bored!

That could be my intro!

Always been fascinated with electricity and finally jumped in with both feet!

Seen As A Tiny Blip From Space

·
Old Grumpy Bastard
GOV/MIL contracting
62,149 Posts
Welcome aboard! Enjoy your ride here.

Best of luck in the new location.

Staying long enough to finish your apprenticeship is huge as others have mentioned.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.