Electrician Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello...
I am new to the group. I am a licensed 442A (since '93) working in Barrie, Ontario. I've bumped around the area and field enough to have learned that the 442A license was developed for purely political reasons. Being a good industrial electrician is no different that one who works in residential or commercial: the harder you work, the more you learn, the more you learn, the better you get.

I've joined primarily to continue learning my trade. If there's one thing I have learned in the last 20+ years, it's that the more I learn, the more ther is to learn.

·
RIP 1959-2015
10,750 Posts
Hello...
I am new to the group. I am a licensed 442A (since '93) working in Barrie, Ontario. I've bumped around the area and field enough to have learned that the 442A license was developed for purely political reasons. Being a good industrial electrician is no different that one who works in residential or commercial: the harder you work, the more you learn, the more you learn, the better you get.

I've joined primarily to continue learning my trade. If there's one thing I have learned in the last 20+ years, it's that the more I learn, the more ther is to learn.
Hello Bill Welcome aboard....:thumbup:

Yeah, The more I learn, the less I seem to know,,:eek::laughing:

·
felonious smile.
15,934 Posts
1970? 455 4bbl?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts