Electrician Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im a newby to the trade finally got into unit 606 orlando. I was wandering whats the future like for electricians is the job market good or getting better. I can never seem to get a straight answer. At any rae im hoping that employment is good once i qualify as a journeyman. Also is aternative energy a good rought? Mind you ive chosen this trade over automotive just want to know if I made the right choice.

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
Im a newby to the trade finally got into unit 606 orlando. I was wandering whats the future like for electricians is the job market good or getting better. I can never seem to get a straight answer. At any rae im hoping that employment is good once i qualify as a journeyman. Also is aternative energy a good rought? Mind you ive chosen this trade over automotive just want to know if I made the right choice.
There is always a need for Good Electricians get into motors and controls that will keep you busy.

Welcome to the forum.....:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
HARRY304E said:
There is always a need for Good Electricians get into motors and controls that will keep you busy.

Welcome to the forum.....:thumbup::thumbup:
I agree motor controls,vfds,scr drives ect. But first you will have to get a little dirty working on motors like changing brushes

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks

I appreciate the advice guys there are so many fields available. Its good to get a little insight as far as career path goes. BTW nice website cletis do you actuaally get calls off of that.

·
Buzzy304E
1,167 Posts
"Pay no attention to the Bubba behind the Bubba teeth."

1 - 6 of 6 Posts