Electrician Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Electrician
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a new apprentice. My son was born on December 14th and currently training as an apprentice. He is already showing up everyday with a good attitude. He cries much less than some apprentices we have had in the past. Looks very promising.

·
Electrical Contractor
Owner
4,432 Posts
Looks like he did a good job wiring the cabinet.
Congratulations,

·
Administrator
EC
22,428 Posts
Pretty alert for two weeks old. Cute kid, congrats

·
Registered
Electrician
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys for all the kind words. He is truly amazing and I can't believe am lucky enough to have him in my life.

Congratulations on the new addition to the family. Hope mom is doing well too.
Yes mom is doing great and recovering well. What she went through alone is a miracle and demands more respect than anything I've ever had to go through or ever will.

A lefty! :)

Congrats! Love babies. :)
LOL, I didn't even realize what hand I put the screwdriver in. He just happened to grab it well in that hand at the time.

·
Band Member
DIYer Extrodinaire
6,967 Posts
Holy jumpin' !! That's a big boy !

Congrats to you Moto and the misses.

·
Registered
Arsholeprentice
7,331 Posts
Congrats!

Not sure if you have just him or not. If this is your first, you’ll never experience greater joy than kids (or frustration... but that come later and is still outdone by the joy!)

I’m Glad to hear the wife and me son are doing well, best wishes and love!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Congratulations!!! This is wonderful! Hope you and Mama are getting your rest. It's absolutely amazing what a Mama is capable of. I consider it a boring miracle because everyone is born but it's simply too much for words when you hold your first child the first time. God bless you guys! Baby looks good!
He looks like he's reconsidering some of his connections.

·
Registered
Electrician
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Congratulations!!! This is wonderful! Hope you and Mama are getting your rest. It's absolutely amazing what a Mama is capable of. I consider it a boring miracle because everyone is born but it's simply too much for words when you hold your first child the first time. God bless you guys! Baby looks good!
He looks like he's reconsidering some of his connections.
Thanks, we are ecstatic. I took two weeks off. Today was hard to go back to work. It was nice having our first Christmas with him. I know Christmas will be even more fun once he's a little older and gets excited for Santa. I've always loved kids but it's a whole different feeling when it's your own. I might steal your description of a boring miracle. I like that.

·
Registered
Scada Supervisor
2,537 Posts
Congrats, keep moto-ing along with the little guy.
Cowboy

Reactions: MotoGP1199

·
Registered
Electrical Contractor
91 Posts
Congrats! He looks adorable. I like that picture and the outfit lol. Kids are so much fun (and also stress, but more fun). Enjoy him!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts