Electrician Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just got my Indoor Wireman Apprenticeship here in Oregon. I start on the 31st. I've been doing industrial maintenance (board level troubleshooting/repair, and electrical troubleshooting machines) for the past three years and before that home theater/network installs and built residential houses for 10 years.

I'm glad to see after lurking aound here for the last week, that my work up to now has not been hack jobs :thumbsup: Can't wait to start learning more.

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts
Hi, I just got my Indoor Wireman Apprenticeship here in Oregon. I start on the 31st. I've been doing industrial maintenance (board level troubleshooting/repair, and electrical troubleshooting machines) for the past three years and before that home theater/network installs and built residential houses for 10 years.

I'm glad to see after lurking aound here for the last week, that my work up to now has not been hack jobs :thumbsup: Can't wait to start learning more.
You will learn much more by being on the forums, read as much as you can, and write when you need to know,,,,,:thumbsup:

Welcome aboard...:thumbup:

·
13,020 Posts
Howdy.

Whereabouts in Oregon are you from?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts