Electrician Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im a new 1st Year Apprentice from Australia starting in a few weeks :) im very keen and looking forward to it. Have had a good browse around on here tonight and have come across plenty of helpful hints and tips already to get me underway. Hoping to gain some insight and extra help from you guys on here as my studies and learning progress.
Thanks for letting me be part of the forum :)
cheers

·
Electric Al
4,823 Posts
Hey guys im a new 1st Year Apprentice from Australia starting in a few weeks :) im very keen and looking forward to it. Have had a good browse around on here tonight and have come across plenty of helpful hints and tips already to get me underway. Hoping to gain some insight and extra help from you guys on here as my studies and learning progress.
cheers
Your WELCOME Mate!;)

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Sharper than the average bear there mate! keep it going on the front of the wave, and you'll be a great Journeyman.

Welcome to the forum:thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
21,914 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Keep up the enthusiasm, it will get you places. :)

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
cheers

Welcome to the forum:):thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts