Electrician Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I stumbled on this forum by chance. I hope to be of use to some and pick the brains of others!

Background: Been a spark in the industrial sector since I left school at 16. Did my C&G apprenticeship and worked up the ladder a couple of rungs. Didn't really like it up there, so after 26 years I took voluntary redundancy and set up on my own. I've done the usual C&G 2381 and 2391 plus a HNC in Mechatronics and HND in Engineering as well as some other bits.

There wasn't alot of install work to be done where I worked, more maintenance and breakdown and some R&D upgrades to machinery, so the rules and paperwork required now from a UK contractor came as a bit of a eye opener! I should be NICEIC soon as not being so seems to be a bit of a pain work-wise. I really need to get my head around all the details - it's easier working in large machine panels :laughing: .

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome aboard Sparkles!

·
Town Drunk
3,725 Posts
Welcome! :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.