Electrician Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Evening! First off I just want to say that after going through this forum today, I am so happy and honoured to be among you all. I am a prior service vet that is starting life over again back in my home state of beautiful Colorado. I am not an Electrician, per se, but have done alot of Electrical and Electronics work since graduating high school 10 years ago. Since getting out of the Navy, I have aspired to be an Electrician for it is my dream and honestly one of the few loves I have found in my mere 28 years, lol. I have worked as a Marine Electrician for a company in Washington State and numerous craft in that state and in Dutch Harbor, Alaska.

Ok now all of that is out of the way, the main reason I joined this forum is because, here in Colorado, I have been offered a position at the local Electrical (Coal) Plant as an INC Tech/Utility Worker, and they are having me going in for some testing later this week and next week. They have me doing a math, reading comprehension, and mechanical aptitude tests and if i pass those then I will be taking a Generations Apprenticeship Test. I have been looking since last week for what is possibly on this test and honestly I am STUMPED! I can not find anykind of study guide or anything to help me prepare. So I figured i would go to the experts and see if yall could help me!

Anything that would possibly help would be greatly appreciated and again thank you so much for accepting in here, for sure i will be asking MANY questions lol...

·
animal lover /rat bastard
13,547 Posts
I thought this post was going to be about a new fish species (snakehead, whatever).

welcome to the forum

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you so much for the welcomes, and nope no new species of fish in the beautiful rockies unless you count a mohawked frog man lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts