Electrician Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone from southern California. Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been lurking on the forum for some time and have felt the need to reply to some posts but haven't due to no introduction. So here it is.
I'm a maintenance electrician at the western United states largest steel plant. I spend most of my time dealing with controls and motors, plc, and what have you (anyone that's worked this industry knows all I really do is sit around and wait for something to break). Troubleshooting is the name of the game.
I look forward to more involvement in the forum and answers to questions I may have, and any help I can provide.
See ya around,
Tim

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts
Hello everyone from southern California. Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been lurking on the forum for some time and have felt the need to reply to some posts but haven't due to no introduction. So here it is.
I'm a maintenance electrician at the western United states largest steel plant. I spend most of my time dealing with controls and motors, plc, and what have you (anyone that's worked this industry knows all I really do is sit around and wait for something to break). Troubleshooting is the name of the game.
I look forward to more involvement in the forum and answers to questions I may have, and any help I can provide.
See ya around,
Tim
Welcome Tim...:thumbsup:

·
THE "BIG RED MACHINE"
3,416 Posts
look forward to hearing some wild motor stories.
:laughing:

·
Registered
714 Posts
cheers:thumbsup:

·
animal lover /rat bastard
13,547 Posts
welcome Goon.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
look forward to hearing some wild motor stories.
:laughing:
You mean like the time a 50 ton hydraulic press exploded throwing a thousand pound motor a couple feet into the air landing back and balancing on the very edge of its mount? That was a sight to see

·
Electrical Simpleton
3,350 Posts
Oh great... another Goon.:jester:

j/k.. Welcome aboard!:thumbup:

Pete

1 - 18 of 18 Posts