Electrician Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm new to the forum and just wanted to tell a little about myself. This forum seems a great place to continually learn about the trade from well experienced electricians. I'm glad to be here.

About me, I've worked in the trades for about 10 years mainly doing electrical jobs for general contractors, although they were small jobs I really enjoyed the work. I've got an engineering degree, and practiced for a few years, but I really enjoy this work and am pursuing a contractors license at the moment, will be studying for the next 3 months. Well that's all for now,

onilozay

·
Premium Member
7,413 Posts
Hello,

I'm new to the forum and just wanted to tell a little about myself. This forum seems a great place to continually learn about the trade from well experienced electricians. I'm glad to be here.

About me, I've worked in the trades for about 10 years mainly doing electrical jobs for general contractors, although they were small jobs I really enjoyed the work. I've got an engineering degree, and practiced for a few years, but I really enjoy this work and am pursuing a contractors license at the moment, will be studying for the next 3 months. Well that's all for now,

onilozay

:eek:

Welcome and I think your nuts

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts
Hello,

onilozay
Welcome to ET....:thumbup:

·
Registered
288 Posts
onilozay said:
Hello,

onilozay
Welcome!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You think I'm nuts? Is it because you feel switching from engineer to electrician is nuts? Why?

When someone introduces themselves, just say "Welcome", its just polite and good manners.

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
You think I'm nuts? Is it because you feel switching from engineer to electrician is nuts? Why?

When someone introduces themselves, just say "Welcome", its just polite and good manners.
Ruh, ro Rastro.

Welcome to the nuthouse, and first rule of being here (or in the trade really) is you need to not get sensitive..we play rough. :laughing: In other words:

You'll learn a lot here despite how we play. :thumbup:

·
Registered
53 Posts
onilozay said:

Welcome, and good luck, you're gonna need it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts