·
R.I.P. 2014
4,722 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
R.I.P. 2014
4,722 Posts
Welcome to the forum, keep cool out there:thumbsup:
Just read about the three female teachers in Tampa that were busted (no pun intended) for being too hot with the young boys.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hello My name is Greg, I have been on for a little bit and like what I see. I have worked in FL and now stay In Texas been in trade about 5 yrs.

·
Registered
10,633 Posts
Just read about the three female teachers in Tampa that were busted (no pun intended) for being too hot with the young boys.
Funny! Just happened here too!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
On this site i haven't found a location locator. A forum or mini site that you type in your city and state and it markes you on the globe. It would be nice to see where everyone is located.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
wow i got layed off in july. (it sucked) after about 3 yrs and 3 months with the company(do to no work, since i was running 2 good size jobs out of town) It really came down to most of my experiance in Res. and not Comm.. Me and my good friend( Mr. 18 years with the company) were let go. But things happen for a reason. Somewhere around a week of chillin out and hanging out at the house i got a call back from a really really large Elec. company local. Now i'm on the night crew work night shift at a goverment project,that has no due date(LOL). It's comm. work and im loving it. So due to my laying off at the other company and brought me to a great future. I'm learning so much and seeing things i would never think i would see. And also with that turn around i'm in my last class of Electrical Training. MOTOR Control, WOW. "i can't believe it" i'm on my way to being a Lic. electrician . WOW. More to come!!!!

·
Registered
12,410 Posts
New from central florida

28 male 3 year electrician going through app. in my 2nd last clase. can't wait to get my Lic.. I've looked around and i like what i see. Good web-site
Welcome to the forum...Do you have a hard hat? You might need one here. Keep a good sense of humor and this can be a fun forum. Learning how all the OLD guys talk to/about each other.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.