Electrician Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I've been reading many of the posts here for the last little while and thought it was about time I joined in.
I am 49 years old and have been licensed for just over 2 years. Yeah, it was fun going back to school with all the kids.
I work for a contractor that specializes in industrial controls.
I do a Fair bit of PLC programming, VFD installations and a lot of circuit modifications.
I do very little residential or commercial.
That's about all for now.... You will be seeing more of me.

·
Super Moderator
21,921 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
Hello

I've been reading many of the posts here for the last little while and thought it was about time I joined in.
I am 49 years old and have been licensed for just over 2 years. Yeah, it was fun going back to school with all the kids.
I do a Fair bit of PLC programming, VFD installations and a lot of circuit modifications.
Welcome to the forum let the fun begin....:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Hello

Hi neighbour!! (waving from Ontario). I'm 49 myself and back in school. Those kids certainly keep one young. I enjoy being around them.
I just wanted to say welcome.

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
electric_avenue said:
Hi neighbour!! (waving from Ontario). I'm 49 myself and back in school. Those kids certainly keep one young. I enjoy being around them.
I just wanted to say welcome.
I've never, ever had a bad time I in Windsor.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts