Electrician Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all -

I stumbled across this forum looking for some help to a problem I posted under 30 GFCI problem.

I have been out of the field for a while and I am a little rusty with somethings. I am hoping I can lean on the forum when I get stuck.

·
Mad Skills
5,803 Posts
Welcome aboard RTH.

Being rusty is not a crime....but be prepared to be taken to the mat ~ nothing personal, it's just the way "we" are....in the long run, it'll shake the rust right off of you and you'll be a better electrician and/or business owner.

·
el abogado del diablo
1,523 Posts
Welcome aboard RTH.

Being rusty is not a crime....but be prepared to be taken to the mat ~ nothing personal, it's just the way "we" are....in the long run, it'll shake the rust right off of you and you'll be a better electrician and/or business owner.
wrong board celtic...this isn't that alternative lifestyle board you frequent:laughing:

·
Mad Skills
5,803 Posts
wrong board celtic...this isn't that alternative lifestyle board you frequent:laughing:

aww crap :blink:

Well....I do have a disclaimer :laughing: ~~>> .....................................................................VVVVVV

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can take it. I already got a little heat on my first post, I feel like an idoit. But if I end up getting the help I need, it'll be worth it. Plus, I am sure I'm providing you guys with entertainment, at my expense.

·
Mad Skills
5,803 Posts
I can take it. I already got a little heat on my first post, I feel like an idoit. But if I end up getting the help I need, it'll be worth it. Plus, I am sure I'm providing you guys with entertainment, at my expense.

Everyone gets it here....it's just a matter of when :laughing:

·
Registered
11,095 Posts
:laughing::laughing:

·
Town Drunk
3,725 Posts
Welcome! :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts