Electrician Talk banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

My name is Tom, I am an Electrical Contractor here in the state of MA holding both Masters and Journeymans Licenses. Also feeling the pinch of the economy lately.:eek:

I've been coming here on and off for a couple years but just joined and opened my mouth.lol

Tom:thumbup:

·
Town Drunk
3,725 Posts
Welcome! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'd rather not, I'd rather have a fishing pole and be hanging with family.

Kids already got their poles out this year.lol

That is a pic from last year though..

Tom

·
Bababoee
9,187 Posts
Oh no, did Bob send you here? Its already starting boys, the jig is up. Bob is trying to muscle in on our turf and he sent one of his cronnies here as a warning.............RUN ....save yourselves.....abandon ship, abandon ship (Star Trek red alert sound in background)................................................Dont take it personal Davis its just that Massachusets guys make some of us nervous around here. Welcome to the Forum man.

·
I own stock in FotoMat!
39,118 Posts
Oh no, did Bob send you here? Its already starting boys, the jig is up. Bob is trying to muscle in on our turf and he sent one of his cronnies here as a warning.............RUN ....save yourselves.....abandon ship, abandon ship (Star Trek red alert sound in background)
Are you kidding? Captain Kirk abandoning ship so easily? No way! He always save the ship. Although Ensign Roberts gets killed on the surface, but he was a bit player in the script and needed to get killed off anyway so Spock is saved.....

·
Bababoee
9,187 Posts
I got confused, for a minute there I thought I was one of the sercurity officers ( or Red shirts for us Trekkers) The image of Bob or an Amougatou from Rigel 7 sent confusion and panic through me.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts