Electrician Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone fell upon this site after looking up an electrical code.

I'm an automated system electrical mechanic over here which is basically a cross bread of an industrial electrician and an industrial mechanic but i mainly work as an industrial electrician which I still have to finish my apprenticeship in.

Electricity has been one of my big hobby's since i was young main reason being my father was also an electrician!

Anywho happy to be part of the site there seems to be a lot of knowledgeable people on here!

·
Fried Bologna um um good!
8,094 Posts
Welcome!!

You might not want to say "anywho" on here. I think you will get picked on if you do.....Sounds sorta gay.......not that there is anything wrong with that..:)

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
Hey everyone fell upon this site after looking up an electrical code.

I'm an automated system electrical mechanic over here which is basically a cross bread of an industrial electrician and an industrial mechanic but i mainly work as an industrial electrician which I still have to finish my apprenticeship in.

Electricity has been one of my big hobby's since i was young main reason being my father was also an electrician!

Anywho happy to be part of the site there seems to be a lot of knowledgeable people on here!
Welcome to the forum:thumbsup: you will have fun here...:laughing:

·
Fried Bologna um um good!
8,094 Posts
You're not as dumb as i look..:eek::laughing::laughing:

My dog thinks I'm smart because I find a way to buy her a new bag of food every month. On here I'm not so smart....same as in real life.....:thumbsup::laughing:

·
Salty Member
31,081 Posts
Will someone please close the gate and keep these Canadians up North where they belong?

:censored:

:laughing:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts