Electrician Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Fellas, Ive been lurking around here for awhile now, soaking up a lot of good info from everyone. Ive decided to sign up and contribute, I can't just take all the time:no: :laughing: I just got my contractor license, almost out of neccesity. Im a journeyman, I do a lot of commercial work and these day's a fair amount of residential work, but the company I work for has very little work, and I started getting a lot of calls for good size jobs, so I said F it, go get my license. :thumbsup: I think it was a good move, :blink:, I guess we'll see!

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
Hey Fellas, Ive been lurking around here for awhile now, soaking up a lot of good info from everyone. Ive decided to sign up and contribute, I can't just take all the time:no: :laughing: I just got my contractor license, almost out of neccesity. Im a journeyman, I do a lot of commercial work and these day's a fair amount of residential work, but the company I work for has very little work, and I started getting a lot of calls for good size jobs, so I said F it, go get my license. :thumbsup: I think it was a good move, :blink:, I guess we'll see!
Welcome to the forum...........:thumbup:

Running your own business is the way to go bust your ass and don't look back...:thumbup:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum...........:thumbup:

Running your own business is the way to go bust your ass and don't look back...:thumbup:
Thanks partner. It's a little scary, but im not scared of hard work, especially if its for myself!:thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts