Electrician Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I'm a recruiter looking for the best insights in the Electricians Network. I'm recruiting Licensed Electricians in the major metro areas around the U.S. for contingent work and I'd love to hear any feedback regarding where I can find these individuals/how I can reach them. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
Retired
17,931 Posts
FN,
I am moving this thread to the "Classifieds" section of the forum. "Looking to Hire".
Keep in mind no advertising and or sales attempts can be posted here.
Also, please take a few minutes to fill out your profile. I'm sure you saw and read the requirements for this forum when you joined.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hello! I'm a recruiter looking for the best insights in the Electricians Network. I'm recruiting Licensed Electricians in the major metro areas around the U.S. for contingent work and I'd love to hear any feedback regarding where I can find these individuals/how I can reach them. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!
You can find skilled electricians at the union halls around the country
Google what area then type in ibew
And it will give you the local in

·
Old Grumpy Bastard
GOV/MIL contracting
62,146 Posts
Best of luck hunting!

·
Registered
32,770 Posts
Good luck finding electrical workers is hard right now, finding them licensed even tougher.

If you find any in the DC area send them my way.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
I'm the best, most expensive and the most handsome electrician in the Northeast. :vs_cool:
Say's who ? Your not far enough north to be considered in the Northeast so therefore it must be me. I'm the most expensive, dashing, debonair, sensitive and handsome electrician in the Northeast. (Now as long as that guy from Presque-Isle ME. doesn't see this I'm good.) :vs_laugh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.