Electrician Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks my name is Nathan, you probably won't see me posting much I'm here just to browse around and learn. I begin school in march for industrial electronics, I'm hoping I can find employment in the textile industry but I'm keeping an open mind. First thing first I gotta complete school.

Well just thought I'd introduce myself and I look forward to getting to know some of you and if you have any advice on starting a career in this field feel free to send me a msg or post it here.

-Nathan

·
Wire Ninja
20,984 Posts
Hi Nathan, and welcome.

If you want to get into the textile industry, you should also study your Mandarin Chinese. While you weren't looking, all our textile jobs went to China.

Reactions: doubleoh7

·
Registered
31,132 Posts
At present Dalton GA is still the carpet capital of the USA, hope it stays that way.

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
Hello folks my name is Nathan, you probably won't see me posting much I'm here just to browse around and learn. I begin school in march for industrial electronics, I'm hoping I can find employment in the textile industry but I'm keeping an open mind. First thing first I gotta complete school.

Well just thought I'd introduce myself and I look forward to getting to know some of you and if you have any advice on starting a career in this field feel free to send me a msg or post it here.

-Nathan

Nathan, you probably won't see me posting much I'm here just to browse around and learn
The best way to learn is to try to answer questions that others ask:)
The worst thing that could happen is your answer could be wrong,,,Like most of mine:eek::laughing::laughing:

Welcome to the forum:thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts