Electrician Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
3rd year app. Electrician, most of my experience is in commercial/industrial construction. Hope to someday be heavily involved in industrial troubleshooting, service and small installations. I'm sure I'll learn plenty from you guys and will contribute when I can

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,618 Posts
Hello,
3rd year app. Electrician, most of my experience is in commercial/industrial construction. Hope to someday be heavily involved in industrial troubleshooting, service and small installations. I'm sure I'll learn plenty from you guys and will contribute when I can
Welcome aboard,enjoy the big show..:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
There's a wealth of knowledge in the Canadian Electrical Code forum, just don't venture outside of there.

Unless you want answers.:jester:

·
Banned
7,221 Posts
Unless you want answers.:jester:
Oh good.. haven't been able to figure this one out..

You're in a room with three light switches, each of which controls a light in three seperate rooms. Once you leave the switch room you cannot go back inside, but you are only allowed into each of the other rooms once. How do you tell which switch turns on which light?

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
You're in a room with three light switches, each of which controls a light in three seperate rooms. Once you leave the switch room you cannot go back inside, but you are only allowed into each of the other rooms once. How do you tell which switch turns on which light?
I actually know that one.

Heres one for you, how big is the missile that is aimed at Canada?

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome guys

Welcome.

I was just having fun.

Theres a lot of knowledge here.

Theres also a lot of sharp Canadians here also.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts