• depends on the price

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Wow, tough crowd..

Plevels, if you already have almost 100Gs into this project, how come you dont have any prototypes built yet??

·
child please.....
5,311 Posts
Wow, tough crowd..

Plevels, if you already have almost 100Gs into this project, how come you dont have any prototypes built yet??
not tough, just realistic....how are you supposed to use the screwdrivers...with two hands?...it's bulky and awkward and as someone said before it looks like one of those tool that someone would give their grandma

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
ERGONOMIC NIGHTMARE....GARBAGE IN GARBAGE OUT:wallbash::surrender:

·
Registered
7,789 Posts
I voted yes because it was losing.:jester:

However, I would not buy this tool.

Congratulations on your success though :thumbup:

I am a closet inventor. I have done two patent searches (tio no avail) and I built a tool to remove the PK glass from neon signs but I didn't bother to research patents on it.

·
Senior Moment
7,771 Posts
Looks like something Billy Mays or Vince from samwow would try to sell, but wait, there's more..........

·
Registered
160 Posts
Good luck selling this. It looks like a tool for a girl who has never owned atool and will never use it. I have pliers,levels,hammers,etc. Most are expensive. They are exactly what I wanted.

·
Senior Moment
7,771 Posts
Good luck selling this. It looks like a tool for a girl who has never owned atool and will never use it. I have pliers,levels,hammers,etc. Most are expensive. They are exactly what I wanted.
Funny I figured anyone who believes in HODAGS would buy anything.:laughing:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Believe in em. Hell we hunt them. Hodag tastes a lot like chicken!!:thumbup:How does a guy from Maine know about Hodags??

·
Registered
4 Posts
It's a little awkward leveling with a pair of channel locks.
It's a little awkward hammering with a level.
It's a little awkward measuring with a screwdriver...
Plus the square design would not be comfortable to use.

I'm not a fan of multi-tools since they always seem less reliable than a tool that was meant for one purpose.

I agree this would sell better as a novelty item.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts