Electrician Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Electrical Simpleton
3,350 Posts
From what you describe about some of the areas you work in you may want to holster something other than a drill in that pouch.

Pete

·
Data Tech/Apprentice.
9,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From what you describe about some of the areas you work in you may want to holster something other than a drill in that pouch.

Pete
Id never carry a gun.

·
Homer to Jebus
790 Posts
CLC has had one forever. Klein is just now catching up? Is this the new PowerLine series btw?

·
Data Tech/Apprentice.
9,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CLC has had one forever. Klein is just now catching up? Is this the new PowerLine series btw?
I'd like to see some new innovations with their leather stuff. I'd perhaps buy that if it was that nice klein leather thats stiff and forms to your tools after a bath in warm water. The occidental stuff is too soft and flimsy.

·
Senior Lurker
1,310 Posts
Been thinking a drill holster would be nice, the crappy little one that came with my makita 12v is worthless. That and the spots for driver bits and drills would be very handy. :)

·
Data Tech/Apprentice.
9,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Why?,,Don't you like them?:laughing:
No I like them but in some situations if I started shooting I wouldnt stop. Carry a can of oven spray instead, legal mace.

·
Senior Lurker
1,310 Posts
Thats what I was afraid of. I switched to the 12vLI makita impact from the 18v. Its a bit weak in the knees for bigger tasks but does drop right into my pouch.

·
Data Tech/Apprentice.
9,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I carry my drill and impact on my belt with the clips that it comes with.

·
Data Tech/Apprentice.
9,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You carry around a can of oven spray? :blink:

Intriguing.
In my personal vehicle, I have other fun stuff to play with in the work van, like electrical contact cleaner, crowbars, sledgehammers, dildos, hammers, chains etc etc.

I got bottled and sprayed with oven-spray at a train station in a bad part of town, thats why I started carrying it incase of an intersection assault, heck if the alcohol hadn't stung my eyes so bad and I had them open I'd probably be blinded, I had bad burns over my face for a couple of weeks.

·
Senior Lurker
1,310 Posts
I got bottled and sprayed with oven-spray at a train station in a bad part of town, thats why I started carrying it incase of an intersection assault, heck if the alcohol hadn't stung my eyes so bad and I had them open I'd probably be blinded, I had bad burns over my face for a couple of weeks.
Kinda goes along with the idea of using Wasp/Hornet spray as personal defense. I just pictured going on a service call with a bear mace type holster housing a can of Easy-Off.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts