Electrician Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi- Just wanted to test this out and see if my post shows up. Im getting ready to enter the ibew program so I have alot to learn.

I had some questions in regards to some work I am doing on my parents old house, but I am not sure if I am allowed to since this might be a pro forum?? Let me know if this is kosher....

In any case, I joined if for nothing else to see photos!! along with the great posts. Thanks.

·
Homer to Jebus
790 Posts
Welcome. :thumbup:
As far as DIY work, I wouldn't.

·
RIP 1959-2015
39,624 Posts
Hi- Just wanted to test this out and see if my post shows up. Im getting ready to enter the ibew program so I have alot to learn.

I had some questions in regards to some work I am doing on my parents old house, but I am not sure if I am allowed to since this might be a pro forum?? Let me know if this is kosher....

In any case, I joined if for nothing else to see photos!! along with the great posts. Thanks.
Welcome to ET..:thumbup:

·
Registered
6,380 Posts

How's the IBEW program working out SOW?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts