Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!

I've been spending the better part of 2 days now reading through everyone’s posts and I'm amazed how much great information and knowledge is passed along in this forum.

I'm currently (no pun intended) working with an electrical manufacturing company and researching new ideas on how to innovate manufactured electrical products in the fields of conduit fittings, weatherproof products, and outdoor low voltage lighting. These improvements can be anything from product design, to better labeling and packaging, and more efficient storage.

Because you, the electricians, and some of the more experienced DIYers, are the primary users of these parts, I invite anyone who is interested to post your own innovative ideas, or even any idea, about how to make manufactured electrical products better, more efficient, easier to use, and safer. I'll have a few of my own ideas too that I would appreciate any positive or negative feedback on.

We actually have the ability here to push a brand new or innovated product through to the market which would be very exciting and useful for us all.

Thanks, and I look forward to participating in the coming weeks with everyone in this forum.

Phil

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.