Electrician Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Amery, I am a 31 y. O. Mst from Springdale Arkansas. I joined the forum so I can gain the knowledge that is here and to have a platform to ask questions while I make it thru my first couple years of running a company. I love to fish in my free time and I'm pretty good at it. I also have 2 yo twin girls so my free time is definitely limited.

·
Registered
Arsholeprentice
7,495 Posts
Welcome! How do the girls like to fish?

I have two boys that love it. We have a third, supposedly a girl, due on the 17th of September. I can't wait to take her too!:thumbsup:

·
RIP 1959-2015
10,750 Posts
My name is Amery, I am a 31 y. O. Mst from Springdale Arkansas. I joined the forum so I can gain the knowledge that is here and to have a platform to ask questions while I make it thru my first couple years of running a company. I love to fish in my free time and I'm pretty good at it. I also have 2 yo twin girls so my free time is definitely limited.
Hello Amery;

Welcome aboard----Jump right in:thumbup:

·
Registered
782 Posts
I love this iam a great fisherman apart from being an electrician I should take pics one of these days only that its not safe so I don't carry any phone.here we stand on the coral reefs while fishing
its a nice spot.

When any one mensions fishing we are business

I love fishing business I do:)

Sent from my HUAWEI Y210-0100 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
782 Posts
Well, I love a black buzz bait at night......
Well here we use worms.we go to the shores early in the morning and dig and we whistle to make them come out of the sand and there we have them. I found this method being used :)

Honestly I know nothing about
Black buzz bait.

·
Registered
782 Posts
If you haven't fished for smallmouth bass at night with a black buzz bait, buddy you haven't lived.
Thought they are only found in fresh water lake.here we fish at the Indian ocean it has salty waters

Sent from my HUAWEI Y210-0100 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.