Electrician Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I just joined his group. I'm a retired Electrical Contractor. I joined because I'm still interested in the Electrical trade. I was in business for 37 years, an Electrician for 47 years. Things changed a lot during those years. The Code and the material. I worked mainly on residential projects but did also the odd commercial job. I still get inquiries from people, mostly friends, asking for my advice. I've noticed, most of the electric panels I'm familiar with are now obsolete. I still have breakers for the old Bulldog panels (I know they are as old as the dinosaurs :smile:) I'm trying to sell off my stock and somebody wanted to know if I had an Eaton Cutler Hammer bolt-on 15/40/40/15 (a quad) breaker. I've never used that particular panel and wasn't familiar with it. I did some research and couldn't even find a breaker like that. When I still worked, I installed many Siemens panels. I liked them, but, of course, they've gone the way of the dodo-bird. To add more circuits, I mostly used twin breakers and quads. Does anyone know if there is such a thing as a bolt-on quad for the Cutler Hammer panel?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.