Electrician Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all this is Jerome. I just got my test score today and have been added to the list until March 21, 2014. Looking forward to meeting all of you and talking with you.

·
Super Moderator
21,912 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
532 Posts
Cletis said:
Hi. Do you know the Diaz Brothers ?
Just because someone lives in Stockton doesn't mean they know the Diaz brothers. Although, my cousin trains with them and they are the type
Of people you just want to fight when you see them. Just so happens that they will kick your ass. Lol. Good people though if you know them.

·
Registered
31,133 Posts
Hey y'all this is Jerome. I just got my test score today and have been added to the list until March 21, 2014. Looking forward to meeting all of you and talking with you.

There is a test to join ET now?

All seriousness, March 2014, for the IBEW? What are you doing in the mean time?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Right now I'm on unemployment. And I'm doing some self-study during my free time. And I'm a fan of MMA. I've met the Diaz Brothers, but I don't know them personally. Great guys though. If I had the money, I would go train in their studio. I've also met their trainer, Cesar Gracie. Really nice guy.

·
Registered
31,133 Posts
Right now I'm on unemployment. And I'm doing some self-study during my free time. And I'm a fan of MMA. I've met the Diaz Brothers, but I don't know them personally. Great guys though. If I had the money, I would go train in their studio. I've also met their trainer, Cesar Gracie. Really nice guy.

Get a frickin job.

·
Coffee drinking member
13,413 Posts
Welcome to a great place.
Coffee black & raspberry powered jelly donut, please.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts